Happy new year,
We have the pleasure to announce the next Round Table meeting to take place in Geneva.
Place & Date
Friday Feb 7th, from 12h30 to 16h
Place: The Swiss Thinktankhub / World Meteorological Organization, 7b Avenue de la Paix, Geneva.
Topic that will be discussed:
- From Ebola to AMR, Are Countries Ready for Health Emergencies?
- WASH (Water-Sanitation-Hygiene/IPC) investments most desirable to improve Women & Child Health & Decrease Antibiotic Use in the AMR Era?
- The Impact of Armed Conflicts on AMR?
- “The Global Health Security Index estimated: No Country Ready for Containment”, what does it mean in terms of needed policy decisions? (updated list of speakers will be made available)
- Why Prioritizing Action on Environmental AMR is Important?
Among our speakers:
Prof. Jacques Acar, MD, expert AMR to OIE & Fleming Fund
Prof. Antoine Andremont, MD, Emeritus Professor University of Paris Medical School, France
Prof. Sabiha Essack, South African Research Chair in Antibiotic Resistance & One Health
With United Nations’ and CSO’s international experts
The AMR Think-Do-Tank, Geneva International will present its new upcoming publication for decision makers and investors: “AMR & the Environment, A Global Health Security Issue”, with high level experts from Benin, China, France, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, and USA
We thank you for your participation and look forward meeting you at this event,
Would you have any question, please send an email to